Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Few Images from our New Mexico Vacation











Well, back to work. Have to pay to play I guess. The images above are a few selections from the 100's I took over the 3 weeks in and around Taos, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Pecos, and Cimarron. The area was beautiful the entire time we were there. Couple of rain storms did give me some incredible cloud backgrounds. Most days were blue sky's and 70 degrees though (not always good for scenic photographers). My workshop with Craig Varjabedian was fantastic. The light bulb in my head finally "clicked on" during his workshop. I owe him more than the tuition for what he taught me. I would greatly recommend anyone interested in landscape photography to take a workshop from Craig. Great photographer, and just a really incredible person(www.craigvarjabedian.com).
While on vacation received an e-mail from the North County Photographic Society that both of my entries into the 13th Annual Photographic Exhibit had won awards and will be hanging for the month of October in the city hall of the City of Encinitas, California. Anyone in the area should stop by to check out the show.
The images above are from top to bottom: San Geronimo Church at Taos Pueblo; Llano Church near Penasco; Rancho de las Golondrinas, near Santa Fe; Fort Union, between Springer and Las Vegas; and a 400 year old morada at an undisclosed location. Enjoy!!



3 comments:

ChrisB said...

Dude - I'm in "arrrrr" of you! I'm really speechless, these are great. It's obvious that your time with Craig took you to a whole new level. Congratulations.

Johnnie Sielbeck said...

I think your work is amazing but these shots of New Mexico are my favorites, just terrific.

Andrew said...

Really awesome....

Thanks for sharing...


___________________
Andrew
The Best PRICE for the BEST ENTERTAINMENT