Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today's the Day-First Solo Exhibition

The day has finally arrived. I'm both nervous & excited about my first Solo Exhibition. Finally finished all of the images & frames for the show, now it just needs to be installed. Amazing the amount of work and planning that goes into something of this size. Hard to imagine Craig's efforts for his show last month in New Mexico, together with putting together a book on the same subject, at the same time. Hats off to you my friend.

Well, those of you who are going to be able to come to the show, thank you in advance! I'm looking forward to tonight. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Those from the Alta Vista Gardens, that were instrumental in setting this show up, a BIG thank you to all of you guys.

Well, it's off to get ready.

No comments: