Saturday, October 17, 2009

Perfect Frame & Gallery Solo Exhibition-Coming Soon in November


Starting on November 2nd, I will have a showing of my southwest images through the month of November at The Perfect Frame & Gallery in Carlsbad, California. The gallery owner, Robert, was cutting my mattes for my last show in September. I brought a couple of the finished framed images into show him the final product, and he immediately asked if I was available to show my work this November. Fun how things work out in life!!!
I will be showing some of my previous images from the September show, along with quite a few newer framed images. I will be bringing along a few larger prints that turned out spectacular!! Also have some smaller framed images that will be new to the collection.
On Friday, November 6th from 5pm to 8pm, Robert is putting together an artist reception party. You are all invited, but if you can, I ask that you let me know how many from your group will be showing up. Robert is having a local gourmet market & deli prepare the food for the party, and needs a rough estimate of how many will be showing up. There will be food and drink for all. I know he is trying to set up a music group also, but have not heard if that is a sure thing.

Amoung some of the other happenings since my last update are:

1.Third Place ribbon for Black & White at the 14th Annual NCPS Membership Exhibition.
2.Finalist for the New Mexico Magazine 9th Annual Photo Contest.
3.Finalist for the Photographer's Forum Magazine 29th Annual Spring Photo Contest.

Hope to see all of you on the 6th. Looking for a fun time.

No comments: