Saturday, August 21, 2010

L.H.Horton Jr. Gallery Exhibition acceptance


Was recently notified that my photograph of the Ranchos Church at Night has been accepted into the Photography 2010: Contrasting Landscapes Exhibition at the LH Horton Jr Gallery at San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, CA. It will be one of only 34 images included within the month long exhibition. Carol McCusker, Curator of Photography at the Museum of Photographic Arts (MoPA) in San Diego, was the judge and I feel extremely honored to have an image included in this prestigious show.
Exhibition dates are November 18 – December 16, 2010
I hope if you’re in the Stockton area you’ll check out the show.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

Congratulations Steve! I love the photo and very exciting to be part of such a show! You continue to be such an inspiration! Wish I could see the show!