Friday, October 1, 2010

September in New Mexico







Here are a few images from our trip to Santa Fe & Taos over the last 2 weeks. It's going to be REALLY hard to leave for California this time. The workshop & destinations with Eloquent Light were fantastic, with 4 really great students, one all the way from Poland. The weather was beautiful (could have used a few more clouds). Met some new friends, and of course reconnected with some old ones. Planning on attending our first local art opening tomorrow night to see my friend Geraint Smith's photographic work. Check out his work at http://www.geraintsmith.com/

2 comments:

Dee Sanchez said...

I am glad you have a photo blog. I've thought about doing that since I enjoy taking pics of NM so much, but mine are mostly for painting and composition purposes, so it doesn't matter if they're blurry, etc. Your photos are fantastic! I'll be glad when you guys are here full time!
Dee

Canvas Dezign said...

This is so interested! Where can I find more like this?