Saturday, July 23, 2011

Open Shutter Gallery's Juried Exhibition: "Exposure"

I am excited to announce that both of my entries for the juried photo exhibition "Exposure"at Durango Colorado's "Open Shutter Gallery" were selected into the August 12th through September 7th show. My black & white images titled "Abiquiu Morada" and "Taos Tipi", are both being included in the competition portion of the exhibition. According to the email notice, works were submitted from worldwide, from as far away as Thailand and Madagascar. Below are both of the images submitted.






If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, I have included a link to the images on my web site by clicking on the photo title names above, or you can go to my Photo of the Week images by clicking here.



No comments: