Sunday, July 3, 2011

Photo of the Week - July 4, 2011

Kolob Cabin, Zion National Park, Utah - 2008


This image was taken in a less traveled area of Zion National Park in Utah. It's located along the road going back to Kolob Reservior, and was taken around Thanksgiving in 2008. The entire higher area of Zion looks very similar to this photo......lots of aspen trees. Early fall would be a wonderful time to see the change of color. I was going through some of my older images looking for shots around the St George area in setting up a possible 2012 workshop through Eloquent Light. We are contemplating expanding the workshops out of New Mexico, and this is one area we are looking in to. If you have any interest in this future workshop, let me know. As we determine times and dates, I will send you the information. If you are interested in purchasing this print, or one of my other "Photo of the Week" images, click here.

No comments: