Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo of the Week - October 10, 2011



This image was from the last evening we were in Taos about 3 weeks ago. The sunset was not overly spectacular, but the color of the sky seemed richer than normal. I know I have taken a lot of Tipi images in the past, I know...I know!!! But images of these tipi's, and in particular.....the Taos area, just overwhelm both myself & Chris. I look at this image and the feeling I had standing there......... looking out over the west gorge mesa....with the sunset, and all of the regret I was feeling at that time about having to leave that beautiful place again....all strongly come back to me!!! I hope you enjoy the image, and maybe feel some of the same energy that I feel when looking at it.

If you would like a print of this image, or would like to see others of my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

No comments: