Sunday, December 18, 2011

Photo of the Week - December 19, 2011



It's been a couple of weeks since I posted a new Photo of the Week. It has been a very busy couple of weeks. So I am finally back at it, and I hope you will like the new image.

This weeks image is of McWay Falls, just south of Big Sur, CA, in Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. By the time I got to the spot where I took this shot, the sun was pretty much a thing of the past. Since the drive and the hike were very time consuming, I wasn't going to leave without a picture of this beautiful place. This image is a 30 second exposure which I think really added to the image, giving it a mystical feeling.

If you would like to purchase a print of this image, or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

No comments: