Monday, January 23, 2012

Photo of the Week - January 23, 2012


This last weekend, my wife and I watched the movie "Cowboys and Aliens" for the first time. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was also a blast to watch because I had taught a couple workshops at the movie ranch where the first and last parts of the movie had been filmed. During the first scenes where Daniel Craig's character came riding into town, I was telling my wife........"I know right where that is"........"I have pictures of that street scene", etc. I'm sure I was starting to get a little annoying to her after a while.

Anyway, above is one of my images of the front of the main saloon that was prominent in the movie, and below is a shot by one of our students, Brad Stamm, of the group at the movie ranch this last summer.



If you are interested in purchasing my image of Cherry Creek Hotel & Saloon, or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

If you are interested in checking out our workshops at Eloquent Light Photography Workshops for the upcoming season, click HERE.

No comments: