Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo of the Week - July 30, 2012


The National Day of the Cowboy 2012 was celebrated this last Saturday at a friends ranch south of Santa Fe. I had an invite to watch the festivities and had a blast. Western Polo, barrel racing, a chuck wagon lunch and a tack swap meet gave me ample photo opportunities. Even though I had a ton of action images of cowboys and their horses, I thought this one showed the quieter side of the day.



If you would like a print of this image or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

2 comments:

raj kumar said...

I am here to discuss about printing Photography is a very powerful medium and a very difficult craft. Excellent photos don’t only display some facts — they tell stories, awake feelings and manage to share with the audience the emotions a photographer experienced when clicking the shot button.print online

Suhas Patel said...

Photography is really awesome as it depicts something from the images that are captured.Photo Prints online