Monday, March 18, 2013

Photo of the Week - March 18, 2013


Looking back at the last five weeks of my "Photo of the Week" images, together with the last few months of winter weather.... I thought it would be appropriate to first...post a new Black & White image and secondly, bid adieu to our winter weather.  In doing so, I thought a winter black & white scene would fill this bill. This weeks image was taken last January during one of our larger snow storms here in Taos. This old barn is just a couple streets away from my home and even though I love taking these types of images, I am more than fine with our new spring weather that seems to be staying around.

If you woud like to purchase a print of this image or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

No comments: