Monday, August 19, 2013

Photo of the Week - August 19, 2013



We decided to leave the night before and stay in Pueblo, Colorado for an appointment the next morning in Denver. I am glad we did because the drive up netted me some great images along the way in La Veta, Walzenburg and outside of Pueblo. This weeks image is from a storm east of Pueblo that slowly turned into a fireworks show during the drive. Unfortunately, that show also brought along some major rain and I wasn't able to get outside of the car to photograph some of the most amazing lightning. This image is one I was able to get before the rain really started to dump. It does show some great evening sunset light in the clouds along with a couple of smaller bolts.

If you would like to purchase a print of this image or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

No comments: