Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Photo of the Week - October 7, 2013



This Photo of the Week web page post is exciting for me in that it will also be included as my 200th blog posting. My first blog post was dated: August 30, 2008. Here is the link to that first post:
http://stevenbundy.blogspot.com/2008/08/throughout-most-of-my-life-my-interest.html

After re-reading that first post it reminds me of the excitement and awe I was feeling at that time in my life. Somethings I mentioned in that post have changed (for the better), but the excitement for my photography is still here and I hope that you all can see and feel that excitement in my images.

This week image was taken back in 2011 on a hilltop south of Santa Fe near San Cristobal Ranch. I remember the setup to this image being very confusing. The class I was working with was not all that cooperative, but the final image turned out great, so alls well that ends well.


If you would like to purchase a print of this image or would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE.

No comments: