Monday, November 18, 2013

Photo of the Week - November 18, 2013



I have a penchant for photographing old New Mexico churches. I don't really understand why because I am not a religious guy in any way. But I do feel the history behind them when I am standing there and appreciate the love and faith others come there to share. This chapel is well hidden from the world but right in the middle of the where the needs to be for the people of Los Hueros....fortunately also right where the light was on this afternoon.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: