Monday, February 10, 2014

Photo of the Week - February 10. 2014



This old truck is located in front of one of the most beautiful views around Taos. Unfortunately there is so much construction material and crap around it I could not include both into one image. So what I was left with were closeups of the truck and angle attempts to crop out as much of the junk around the truck as I could. I do love this windshield though. It has seen better days but boy is there character in that glass. This would just be another old truck picture without that shattered personality. This image is also a combination of both Black & White and Color developing. I think this method adds some additional personality. Hope you think so too.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.


No comments: