Monday, March 3, 2014

Photo of the Week - March 3, 2014



Last week we were in Bisbee, Arizona for a few days. I was long overdue in delivering some new images to the Panterra Gallery. While there I scheduled enough time to take advantage of some new Arizona locations to photograph. This image is from Lowell, just southeast of Bisbee on the other side of the Lavender Pit Mine. It consists of a single street of old cars, Harley's and early 20th century store fronts. I don't know if this ever actually was a Greyhound bus stop, but the old sign and bus was a very appealing image.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: