Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Summer Solstice at Chaco Canyon - Photo Safari - June 21, 2014

Summer Solstice at Chaco Canyon Photo Safari – June 21, 2014


Giant Kiva, Chetro Ketl


I am offering a full day long photo tour to Chaco Canyon for the reduced rate of $195 per person (maximum of 4 people) on the Summer Solstice (June 21, 2014). Included will be round trip from Taos including a picnic lunch at the park, dinner (no alcohol) at El Bruno’s Resturante & Cantina in Cuba on the way back, park entrance fees and all of the camera instruction you might need when at the park. We will leave my studio in Taos at 9:00 am arriving at the park around 1:00 pm. We will stay until just before sunset (around 8:00 pm).  I anticipate being back to Taos before or around midnight that evening. 

$50 will reserve your spot. If you have any questions please call me at (760) 518-1530 or email me at: steven@stevenbundy.com

Below are some images from my last trip over the Chaco Canyon:


Pueblo Bonito Doorways


Pueblo Bonito Doorway Ruin


Pueblo Bonito Ruins


Along the Petroglyph Trail

No comments: