Monday, June 9, 2014

Photo of the Week - June 9. 2014



Earlier today I was undecided about which image to use for this weeks Photo of the Week. I was also expecting a delivery of a rental lens today, so I came up with the plan to use an image from this afternoon....regardless of what it might be of. Well, Taos didn't let me down. We were just heading north toward the Gorge Bridge from a drive up along the river from Pilar when we both saw something ahead of us in the road that didn't seem to be moving very fast or at all. Neither of us could figure out what it was. Chris even said "it looks like a covered wagon". She was very close. I have learned to "Expect the Unexpected" around here.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: