Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Photo of the Week - June 30, 2014



Just back from a few days down in the heat of southern New Mexico so I am a day late on getting this weeks image out. This week's photo is from our drive back home yesterday through Espanola. I have driven by this sign a hundred times over the last few years and either the lighting was wrong or I just didn't have the time to stop on the way through town. Yesterday's sky just seemed to give the image the pop that all of those other days just didn't have. I hope you all like it.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: