Monday, August 18, 2014

Photo of the Week - August 18, 2014



This last week we took a road trip up into the Four Corners area to both site-see and to increase my stock photography catalog. We were first met in Farmington with rain storms and general crappy weather the afternoon of our arrival. But luckily for us the next morning the storms made way for some of the most beautiful skies I have ever seen. The prior days rains made the desert sand explode with color and turn the drab brown into versions of crimson, scarlet & vermilion. The last time I had been to Goosenecks was 7-8 years ago and the time of day of our arrival along with some bad exposures made the trip memorable for all of the wrong reasons. So to say I was anxious to get back on such a beautiful day was an understatement. Thankfully my command of my camera was in tune with the beauty that surrounded me this time. I hope you enjoy the image.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: