Monday, August 4, 2014

Photo of the Week - August 4, 2014



I was recently contacted by the Kit Carson Home & Museum here in Taos with interest in wanting to carry my photography at the museum gift store. I am excited to announce that a few of images and some gift cards are now on display and for sale there. Each image has been personally chosen by the museum and comes with a certification from both myself and the museum. If in town, check them out. A very interesting and historic place.

A recent morning walk from home netted me this week's photo. In it, I have attempted to rid the image of most hints of the 20th & 21st century and then added an old time feel to the processing. The museum loved it and may have some uses for it down the road. Stay tuned.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: