Friday, October 17, 2014

Photo of the Week - October 13, 2014




Now with this image I have officially caught up with my "Photo of the Week" postings. This was taken in Missouri a little over a week ago along the original 1930's section of Route 66 highway in Spencer, Missouri. Someone has spent quite a bit of time and effort in keeping this wide spot in the road looking very much like it did decades ago.Very surprising to drive up to it and see the gas station pricing and pumps very much the same as when I was a kid.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: