Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Photo of the Week - October 6, 2014



Okay. Here is another image for my Photo of the Week collection getting one step closer to catching up from my 3 weeks back east. This was located in West Virginia on our first chauffeured (thank you Susan) photo tour around the hills Morgantown. This is Decker's Creek on our first days drive up towards Oakland, Maryland. I had hoped for a little more fall colors while we were there ( a few weeks early I guess), but the beauty of this area was almost overwhelming with out the addition of the colors from the trees. The main theme that we witnessed throughout all our drives back east was "Water"!!! Everywhere....definitely no shortage back there.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: