Monday, October 13, 2014

Photo of the Week - September 29, 2014



First, my apologies. It has been a few weeks since I last posted my Photo of the Week. My excuse is that I was out on the road for the last 3 weeks. We traveled back east to see my wife's family in West Virginia and book ended that visit by going through places I have never been to before or in the case of this week's image through Indiana where I born and had not been back there in over 43 years. This image is from the week of September 22nd, so at least it is close the when I was suppose to post my weekly image. The location is in Bridgeton, Indiana and was the last place we stopped this day before the sun was completely gone. We had met my cousin Debbie in Terre Haute that morning and the three of us went on a day long tour of the barns & covered bridges of the counties right around Terre Haute. Indiana is such a beautiful state and with camera in tow, I had limitless farm and covered bridge scenes to focus on....just what I was hoping for when we scheduled the trip. I hope you enjoy my little departure from the southwest images that I am known for.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: