Monday, December 1, 2014

Photo of the Week - December 1. 2014




This weeks image was from a couple months back on a drive through Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee. This particular morning I was surprised to drive up upon a line of vehicles waiting at the entrance gate to get into the park. I thought I was up early, but....nope!! Anyway after letting the initial group of vehicles (and some very smelly diesel RV's) drive on into the park past me, I really did feel like I had some small parts of the park all to myself. This drive into the Cades Cove part of the park was spectacular at all different times of the day, but this mornings sunrise in particular just added to the beauty I was already surrounded by.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: