Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Photo of the Week - December 29, 2014



Happy New Year to everyone. 2015 here we come!! I wish all of my friends and family a joyful and safe holiday and new year. And I hope for Christie and myself a continuation of the same of what we experienced this last year. It was one great year!!

This is my last "Photo of the Week "image for 2014. I decided it had to be from around Taos and it had to be Black & White, my favorite medium. I have photographed these old bird houses in every season of the year but I never really liked any of them until the snow arrived a few days ago. A good blanketing of winter can really change a scene.....and a nice morning walk in it.... one's outlook on life.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: