Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Photo of the Week - January 5, 2015



This image is the first of 52 of my weekly posts for this coming year. I'm looking forward to showing you the images, telling the stories and exploring the roads that I will travel this coming year. But as I have done in the past, the end of year also affords me the excuse to go back and look at the previous years images (like this one) and remember all of the places I have traveled to and the people I have met along way. Photography has given me a life I had never thought possible in years past. Thank you all for remotely tagging along on these rides and adventures of mine.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week" series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: