Monday, February 9, 2015

Photo of the Week - February 9, 2015




About 3 weeks back I had a photo tour down in Santa Fe and seeing that there was going to be a major snow storm coming through that evening we decided to spend the night there instead of driving some treacherous roads back home. I was rewarded the next day with one of the most beautiful days I can remember around here. If I had taken the direct route back to Taos it would have been a normal 1 1/2 hour drive back home. Instead my camera had a different idea and 10 hours later and probably about 200 + miles zig-zagging my way north I got back home with a few images like this one from Chimayo.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: