Monday, March 2, 2015

Photo of the Week - March 2, 2015



The last few days have brought more snow than I can remember here in Taos over the 9 years we have been here. What it gave me and my camera an endless amount of snow covered subjects. Yesterday was the first day in quite a few where the storm seemed to be subsiding and some blue sky was starting to poke through. This image has a "little" blue sky but what I liked best was the hint of orange from the sunset that lasted only a few minutes and small amount of light hitting the top of the mountain.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site

No comments: