Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Photo of the Week - March 9, 2015



This is another of my images out of Ghost Ranch of Chimney Rock. Some of you might have guessed this is one of my favorites places to photograph. This was from a week back right after the huge snow storm we had in Taos. I headed the next day down to Ghost Ranch expecting to find snow covered rocks and cliffs only to find little if any snow in the whole area. New Mexico is a strange place especially with weather...as the saying goes, "If you don't like the weather right now, wait a couple minutes and it will change".

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: