Monday, June 22, 2015

Photo of the Week - June 15, 2015



Well, last week's image is a little late (sorry), but it was at least it was taken on the day I was suppose to be posting the weekly image. Circumstances required that we head to California at the very last minute last Monday to take care of some emergency business and since I figured I wouldn't have a lot of time or the motivation to use my normal camera's, I just brought along my little handheld Canon G10. Well, I should know better by now, but Mother Nature was putting on too spectacular of a show to avoid at least stopping along the Old Route 66 highway to snap a few quick shots of this sunset.....oh there was lightning too, but I didn't bring my tripod and necessary equipment for that part of the image. Damn!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy none the less.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: