Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Photo of the Week - July 14, 2015



A couple days back we took a ride out to Historic Cimarron and the beautiful Philmont Ranch east of Taos. One place I have always had good luck with interesting images is the old Kit Carson Museum on the ranch. This day in particular there were a few people working the museum in period clothing and I was lucky enough to have the entire front row seat (no one else was there) for some old time blacksmithing. He asked me if I wanted to participate...I thought better of it and said I would only have helped in burning the place down, so I declined. I got a chuckle from him.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: