Monday, July 27, 2015

Photo of the Week - July 27, 2015



Taos almost always has beautiful sunsets, especially during our monsoon season (right now) and last night's was no exception. This sunset was also the end of the day for one of the photo tours I offer around the area. It was a beautiful way for my clients to end their day on the road with me. With scene's like this for my out of town guests, promotions for my tours are pretty easy!!

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

2 comments:

Dell Hollingsworth said...

Gorgeous photo! Can't wait for our tour in September!

Steve B. said...

Thanks Dell. Looking forward to our tour too. That image was at the end of a tour I had with a couple from California last Sunday. I hope for more of the same with your tour. Steve