Monday, September 7, 2015

Photo of the Week - September 7, 2015



"This is my 300th blog post. It is hard to believe so much time has past since my first posting in 2008. Thank you to all of my blog followers for all of the wonderful comments over the years"

About 40 miles north of Taos, right on the Colorado border is the sleepy little village of Costilla. The main commercial enterprise in town is a Alta gas & convenience store that is a great bathroom stop for those heading up into Colorado. Time has not changed Costilla much over the years. Right after one of our bathroom stops on a drive back towards Taos, Chris suggested we drive back in towards the plaza area and see if there was a great street light lit scene. It just so happened that the full moon was also coming up. This building looked to me like it had a surprised face on it. The moon just added a contrasting sense of calm.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: