Sunday, January 31, 2016

Photo of the Week - February 1, 2016



When we first moved to Taos we heard the saying" The mountain will either accept you or spit you out" quite often from longtime locals. 10 years later I feel we have been accepted and as evidenced by my many images of this mountain over that span of time...I pay homage quite often for our inclusion. In the future, you will see even more images of this view from me since it is the first thing I see in the morning when looking out my living room window and the last thing I see when the light disappears at days end. So please bear with me during those times....but how can I not snap the shutter when I have scenes like this in front of me. Also a big thank you to my wife Christie for running in from her studio to get me outside for this shot.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: