Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Photo of the Week - February 22, 2016



Coming back into town last Sunday night we were treated to another beautiful sunset and trying to find something a little more interesting to put in the image than showing you just another sky photo became my quest. But coming in from the south of town it became evident there really wasn't much along the way and the light was starting to disappear....my wife then turns to me and says, "Not The Tepee's Again".....Ha...yes I said, the Tepees!!! So here ya go.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: