Friday, March 4, 2016

Photo of the Week - February 29, 2016



A few days late for my Photo of the Week, but better late than never I guess. This was taken a few days back out at the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge overlook. The storm clouds over the mountains were spectacular (which I posted on the 29th on this page...check it out if haven't already seen it), but these cloud also were glowing just as brilliantly. Having an edge of the gorge in the lower right corner illustrates the dramatics of Taos. I hope you enjoy.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: