Monday, April 11, 2016

Photo of the Week - April 11. 2016



This last week I took a couple (Steve & MJ) from Lancaster County Pennsylvania on a photo tour south of Santa Fe. We explored places in Canoncito, Lamy, Galisteo, Cerrillos and Madrid. We had a blast. The light cloud cover gave us some fantastic filtered light the whole afternoon. This image is from the historic Lamy railroad station. I have been dozens of times and rarely have I had the chance to photograph the train at the station and never have I had my wide angle on the camera. Luckily this time both happened and I love the vanishing point perspective of this image. Timing is everything...worked out this time.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

2 comments:

Richard Beal said...

A mile from my house so I know it well. Really outstanding photograph Steven.

Steve B. said...

Thank you Richard. I think we have met before...out at Clint Mortenson's arena a few years back. Take care.