Thursday, April 28, 2016

Photo of the Week - April 25, 2016



The Taos area is blanketed with Magpie's and since we see then all of the time I normally do not pay too much attention to them unless they do something to piss me off....which does happen quite a bit. This guy was hogging the front yard bird feeder a couple weeks back on one of our spring snow mornings and of course creating quite the mess on the ground around the feeder. But because of the light and the reflections from the snow the details in his feathers and color really stood out to me...hence me taking the time to photograph a Magpie. One cool part I can see in my hi-res version is the reflection of our courtyard in his eye.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: