Monday, June 6, 2016

Photo of the Week - May 23, 2016



I took this image quite a few years ago and do not know if it is even still there but ran across the image while looking for some scenes for an an artist friend of mine to paint from. It would be fun to see what she can come up with using her talents and medium. I pulled it from my archive to post here because I love the starkness of the bricks, walls and courtyard against the bright red door. You will only see these kind of scenes in New Mexico.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: