Friday, February 10, 2017

Photo of the Week - January 30, 2017



The New Mexico state bird is pretty scarce in and around Taos but on one of our drives down to Albuquerque we saw quite a few at the Rio Grande Nature Center State Park. This day, I had the park ranger standing next to me when this little guy came strolling into view and hopped up on the rail fence near us. The ranger commented after I had snapped off a half dozen images...."He is posing for you", and I kind of thought the same thing. This is one of the ones that really shows off the beautiful feathers and body of this bird.

If you are interested in purchasing a print of this image or would just like to see a better resolution version of the image, click HERE or the title text above. If you would like to see others in my "Photo of the Week " series, click HERE to go to the catalog page of my web site.

No comments: